Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

#330: Single Serving Laundromat Supplies

It annoys me to see people wasting money buying single-use supplies from the laundromat vending machine. To pay 75 cents for 2 sheets of Bounce is shameful. How hard is it to buy a 120 sheet pack like I do and take some to the laundromat when you do your clothes? Instead of paying 38 cents a sheet, I pay something like 3 cents and save on trash by not creating packaging waste like this fool did. Same goes for detergent purchases (which this guy also made). The laziness, lack of green, and extreme waste of money boils my blood a little. Severity: 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I'd like to add that it bothers me that people use dryer sheets at all as they are totally unnecessary. Plus, they leave a film on the filters that builds up and reduces dryer efficiency. I doubt that the average person washes his filter to remove the build-up.