Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

#312: Airborne

People that spend money on the scam product Airborne because they think it will keep them from getting sick, annoy me. I have no idea what the product is, but the fact that it says "created by a schoolteacher!" on the box, tells me that in no way can it possibly have anything else than a placebo effect. It's just another case of people wanting some magic drug to protect them. There's something about taking pills that makes people feel special, I've found, such that I feel many do so unnecessarily. This product has capitalized big-time on this phenomenon. Severity: 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know a lot of people who take Airborne and it bothers me that they all say that they don't know if the product is effective or not, but prefer to take it just in case. So stupid.